Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate marketing links which may earn efriendlytools.com a commission should you use the links to make a purchase. The material provided below is free to you and based on our opinion. Our full disclaimer is available here.
O&O Software, a Certified Microsoft Gold Partner has released the latest version of their award-winning Disaster Recovery Admin Pack, O&O BlueCon 19 With support for Windows virtual systems and new versions of integrated products for your Admin toolbox.
Disaster recovery is a huge burden on Admins to look for solutions when a pc or server goes offline, Admins often have to setup new systems, and this is where O&O BlueCon 19 comes in. O&O BlueCon 19 is the perfect solution for you on a day-to-day basis and in times when disaster rears its ugly head. At a glance, it provides a plethora of solutions including repairing systems, searching and correcting errors, restoring lost data, resetting passwords, and more. O&O BlueCon 19 is an administrator IT first aid kit for day-to-day use.
O&O BlueCon 19 starts all programs directly from a bootable medium (CD/DVD or USB stick) and can so avoid the risk of data loss caused by overwriting data on the computer, which might be the case with a new installation. In addition, a PXE boot medium can be created directly from the integrated wizard (BuildPE). In a Microsoft network environment, clients can start via the network, so no DVD/USB stick is required. Using the PXE boot medium created by O&O BlueCon, a computer can be booted from a remote computer over the network. The new version also supports Windows 11.
Application scenarios for O&O BlueCon 19
- Defective driver installation after changing hardware causes blue screen
- Windows fails to start for no explainable reason
- Defective Windows updates
- User has forgotten his Windows password
- Files without backups are accidentally deleted
- Malicious code has damaged the system
- Data needs to be permanently deleted from the hard disk
O&O BlueCon 19 is available in two editions: Admin and Tech Editions.
- The Admin Edition is person-bound, i.e. it is licensed per administrator and can be applied to all computers in the company.
- The Admin Edition Plus also contains O&O DiskImage for backing up and restoring data.
- The Tech Edition allows the user to provide a data recovery service to clients. It is licensed per technician, i.e. it allows a technician to work on any number of different computers.
- The Tech Edition Plus also contains O&O DiskImage for backing up and restoring data.